Our Weekly Service Plans
Full Service Weekly MaintenanceStarting at $155 per month (plus tax)
PARTIAL Weekly Service Maintenance (no vacuuming pool)$105 per month (plus tax)
- INCLUDES ALL CHEMICALS NEEDED TO INSURE A HEALTHY SWIMMING ENVIRONMENT
- * Test and add chemicals as needed
- * Skim pool
- * Brush pool
- * Empty all baskets and cleaner bag
- * Check all equipment for leaks and potential issues
- * Check filter pressure and backwash as needed
Swimming pools are a wonderful addition to a home, but they do require a good amount of upkeep. Some homeowners don’t realize how much work it takes to keep a pool clean, keep the water balanced, and keep all the equipment running properly. The best and easiest way to keep your pool in top shape is to sign up for a weekly pool maintenance plan with Southern Star Pool Repair and Cleaning. We service pools in Flower Mound, Lewisville, Southlake, Highland Village, Nothlake, Justin, Argyle, Coppell and all surrounding areas!
At Southern Star, we are passionate about keeping swimming pools in great condition, so we try to get all our customers signed up for weekly maintenance. Once you’ve picked a plan and we have verified that your equipment is running efficiently, we guarantee that your pool will remain algae-free while under our care.
Our Pool Maintenance Plans
We offer full or partial weekly pool maintenance plans to fit every budget.
Each of our plans is designed to make your swimming pool into a healthy swimming environment and keep it that way. We have a no-algae guarantee on our pool cleaning and maintenance services.
Partial Weekly Maintenance Plan
This plan includes the following services once a week:
- Skim Pool
- Brush Pool
- Empty All Baskets
- Empty Cleaner Bag
- Test All Chemicals
- Add Chemicals as Needed
- Check Water Level
- Check for Leaks and Potential Issues
- Check Filter Pressure and Backwash as Needed
- $105 Per Month (plus tax)
Full Weekly Maintenance Plan
This plan includes all the above services, plus:
- Weekly Pool Vacuuming
- Starting at $155 per Month (plus tax)
The Value of Pool Maintenance
Our outstanding customer service is what we take pride in the most, but our pool maintenance plans are designed to make your life more convenient. We understand you have a busy schedule, so why spend your free time cleaning your pool when you could hire a professional to do it? Our experienced team has a service-centered, can-do attitude that shines through with every interaction, and they perform comprehensive maintenance on your pool once a week for a competitive price. Our customers feel that the value we bring is well worth the cost.
Still wondering if a pool maintenance service is right for you? Consider this:
- We Save You Time. Our professionals are happy to do all the time-consuming pool maintenance so you don’t have to. By keeping your pool clean and ready for swimmers, we make it so you can enjoy the pool any time you like. Invite friends and family for a spontaneous swim! Your pool will be ready.
- We Keep Your Water Healthy. Every member of our team has pool chemical expertise. We test the water’s pH and chemical levels during every maintenance call to make sure the water’s just right. We also prevent algae from taking hold in your pool and eradicate it quickly if it does occur.
- We Keep Your Pool Clean. Our technicians skim the debris off of your pool every time they visit. We keep your drains and filters clear so that they can clean your water efficiently. We also prevent algae growth by brushing and vacuuming your pool, depending on which plan you choose.
The Southern Star Difference
Our top priority is customer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to earn and keep your business, and we appreciate each and every customer we have. Our company was founded to bring exceptional service to the pool industry, and we strive to deliver on that promise during every service call. Our customers deserve only the best.
Southern Star Pool Repair and Cleaning: Your Flower Mound Pool Professionals
We are your number one source for pool maintenance, remodeling, resurfacing, and repair in the Dallas area. Our office is located in Flower Mound, TX, and our service area covers Flower Mound, Highland Village, Grapevine, Southlake, Coppell, and the surrounding areas. Give us a call today to schedule a service call or learn more about our weekly pool maintenance plans!
What You Can Expect From Us
Trusted & Experienced
Reliable & Fully Insured